Tue, Jul 09|
Information Sharing & Newsletter Volunteer Committee Meeting
Current & prospective members of the Information Sharing & Newsletter Volunteer Committee are invited to join these quarterly calls to discuss program activities.
Time & Location
Jul 09, 2024, 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM CDT
About the Event
Current & prospective members of the Information Sharing & Newsletter Volunteer Committee are invited to join these quarterly calls to discuss program activities. Learn more about these committees & related activities below! Learn more about this program >
- Work with a team to assist with the development of the TPRM 101 Resource guide.
- Sit in on the TPRM 101 Focus Groups and captures feedback and suggestions to enhance guidance.
- Obtain relevant whitepapers and templates and works with website admins to update the Information Sharing section of the website.
- Assist with the promotion of resources added to the website through various mediums (newsletter, website, LinkedIn).
- Review forum discussions and works to respond to posts.
- Assist with drafting the quarterly newsletter.
- Find relevant blog posts and white papers on current TPRM topics and trends to include within the newsletter.
- Send emails to Practitioner and Vendor members to request information for the Practitioner and Vendor Spotlight section.
- Add upcoming TPRA and external events to the newsletter (along with registration links).
- Provide ideas for and feedback on newsletter content.
- Attend the majority of program meetings and let the facilitator know if you are not able to attend a meeting.
- Be clear about the hours you can volunteer for so there is not a miscommunication of expectations.
- Respond to all assignments in a timely manner, or indicate inability to do so by established deadline.
- Be willing to listen to and fully consider others opinions or points of view.
- Demonstrate professionalism/teamwork/spirit of cooperation.
- Be able to volunteer with minimal supervision.
- Please keep program meeting topics, work products, and members confidential. Please do not reach out to program members or TPRA members for promotional purposes.
- TPRA work products are the property of the TPRA and may not be shared outside of the TPRA or used for personal/professional reasons unless they are made public.
- Each hour volunteered is worth one point.
- Submit volunteer hours on a quarterly basis (if not on a more frequent basis).
- Program lead will then validate and approve the hours you volunteer.
- Approved points for volunteer hours can then be turned in for rewards. The reward system is cumulative and you will obtain each reward as you reach it’s specific milestone.
- Volunteers with the most points each quarter will be recognized as the Super Star Volunteer for that quarter.
- Volunteers who go above and beyond can be nominated for the Shining Star Volunteer for that quarter. (Fellow volunteers and/or leads can nominate an individual for this award.)
- Volunteers could be recognized on the TPRA website, within the TPRA newsletter, and at the in-person conference.
- Volunteers will be able to participate in a private network event at the in-person conference.