Thu, Sep 14|
Practitioner Member Meeting
Join us each month for relevant & informative roundtables, panels, and/or presentations on third party risk management topics and TPRM pain points you noted within our end-of-year survey!
Time & Location
Sep 14, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
About the Event
Join us each month for relevant and informative roundtables and/or presentations on third party risk management topics and TPRM pain points you noted within the 2022 end-of-year survey. TPRA Practitioner Members are able to register for all calls using the link below. Vendor Members will receive invitations to specific Practitioner Member meetings and are not able to register using the link below.
Certain meetings feature "TPRM Tool Talks" in the last 30 minutes of the call. Hear from TPRM Service Providers on new and innovative tools as your schedule allows!
Meeting Topics – 2023
- January: TPRA 2023 Kick-Off & TPRM Lifecycle & Tools (Implementation & Automation)
- February: The Business Case for TPRM (Oversight, Buy-In, Return on Investment)
- March: Assessing Inherent & Residual Risk (IRQ & Risk-Based Due Diligence Efforts)
- April: Emerging Risks (ESG, FinTech,Cryptocurrency, Open Banking, APIs)
- May: Nth Party Reviews (Identification, Assessment Techniques, Contract Requirements, & Findings Follow Up)
- June: Integrated Business Processes (Enabling the Business while Mitigating Risk)
- July: Keeping Pace w/ Regulatory Change (New/Current Regulations in US & EU, Implementing in TPRM Programs)
- August: TPRM Metrics and Reporting (Consistency, Accountability, & Oversight)
- September: TPRM Budgeting (Considerations, Showing Value, Tools, Resources, Training)
- October: Continuous Monitoring (Tools & Techniques)
- November: Contract Risk & Insurance Requirements
- December: TPRA Year In Review / Look Ahead + FUN!
CPE Credit Eligibility
This session is eligible for 0.5 - 1.5 CPE Credit for participating in the live event. CPE Credit will be issued within 7-14 business days following the event.