Tue, Jan 09|
Retail & Manufacturing Special Interest Call
TPRA Practitioner Members in the retail and manufacturing industries are invited to join us for this quarterly Special Interest Call!
Time & Location
Jan 09, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CST
About the Event
Are you ready to explore the intersection of retail and manufacturing in the world of Third-Party Risk Management? Look no further! TPRA Practitioner Members in the retail and manufacturing industries are invited to join us for this quarterly Special Interest Call!
What to Expect
- Insightful Discussions: Delve into the unique TPRM challenges and opportunities within the retail and manufacturing sectors and discover how TPRM plays a pivotal role.
- Networking Galore: Connect with fellow risk management enthusiasts, build lasting relationships, and widen your professional network.
- Expert Perspectives: Gain invaluable insights from expert speakers who are at the forefront of TPRM innovation in the retail and manufacturing industries.
- Collaborative Exchange: Engage in a supportive and collaborative environment, where ideas flow freely, and knowledge is power.
- Elevate Your Expertise: Uncover fresh approaches to tackle retail and/or manufacturing-related TPRM hurdles and stay at the cutting edge of the industry.
Seize this opportunity to be a part of the driving force that shapes the future of TPRM in retail and manufacturing!
Special interest calls are industry-specific meetings where the agendas are set each quarter by its participants and facilitated by community members. Any TPRA Practitioner Member belonging to the industry noted may join the calls.