About the Role
Assist in bringing our company’s vision and strategy to life through product planning and development throughout the entire product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing market and customer requirements and defining product vision.
Working closely with cross-functional teams including leadership, sales, marketing, technology, operations, and customer experience to further understand and respond to our customer’s needs and wants to convert those into innovative product enhancements and new product developments.
To support the research team on accumulation of knowledge and research initiatives.
Over time, research analyst will become Senior Research Analyst and Lead Analysts or
Team leaders with specialist skillsets and domain experts.
• Administer coverage of global locations and suppliers: Collect and update data with
the latest available information for assigned targets through both primary and
• Should have knowledge about financial terms and should be able to read,
understand, analyses data from annual reports
• Should have in-depth knowledge about economic indicators such as GDP, inflation
and their impact on economy.
• Should have adequate knowledge about outsourcing industry and economic and
geo-political situation of different countries.
• Should be able to identify risk and opportunities of doing business in particular
location by undertaking secondary and primary research.
• Should be able to retrieve information for any data point by using relevant key words
through various free to air search engines
• Should be able to analyze data and write high quality professional research reports
and provide insights and guidance to our clients.
• Monitor news and events that happen across the globe and produce event alerts for
clients as and when it occurs (with actionable guidance) for clients as and when they
• Contribute new ideas for the development of value-added analysis for our customers
• Should be able to analyze data and provide relevant insights to our clients.
Key Skills and Experience
• Post Graduate in any stream from a well-known university.
• 1 to 4 years of experience in business/market research (specifically secondary
research) covering outsourcing buyers, providers and emerging market trends.
• Sound analysis and data interpretation ability
• Computer Knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
• IT/BPO industry knowledge
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Multi-tasking ability, quick learning skills and ability work under strict timelines.
About the Company
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.