About the Role
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Oversees the Company’s Vendor Management Program, working closely with business units to assure the Company is controlling costs, driving excellence, and mitigating risk
Assists with analysis, development, and implementation of the Company’s enterprise-wide risk framework, working with compliance and business partners to ensure organizational policies align with applicable regulations and provide an auditable control environment, both internally and externally
Assists with implementation of the Company’s governance programs, working with internal partners to ensure that all governance activities are completed timely and within policy
Assists with maintenance and implementation of business continuity strategies and solutions
Assembles and summarizes data, prepares reports, presents analysis and recommendations; ensures data accuracy, integrity, and timely completion.
Works with cross-functional areas and business units to complete complex projects and further priority business initiatives
Assists with company forms management, including facilitating change management, version control, storage and editing
Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of five (5) years experience in risk management, compliance, contract administration, vendor program management or related work experience, preferably in a regulated industry
- Proven experience implementing policies and procedures
- Demonstrated understanding of risk principles
- Experience related to business contracts preferred
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with and an understanding of the following:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, quantify and effectively leverage data to support business decisions, communicate opportunities and/or acknowledge business risks
- Highly effective oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF Editor, PowerPoint, Access (or similar database application)
- Experience with GRC software tools a plus.
About the Company
Equity Trust Company is a financial services company that enables individual investors, financial professionals and institutions to diversify investment portfolios through alternative asset classes, including real estate, tax liens, private equity and precious metals.
Equity Trust Company (or its affiliates) offers custodial services for alternative investments, investment in alternative assets with individual retirement accounts, back-office solutions for RIAs, brokerage services, directed trustee services and more.
Equity Trust Company evolved from a predecessor brokerage firm that started in 1974, to a financial services company today with over $39 billion in assets under custody and administration (as of 1/31/23).