Tue, Jun 04|
WNTPRM Educate & Support Work Group
Join this work group to help create a platform for Women in TPRM to be recognized, celebrated, & supported! This group is open to ANYONE, regardless of TPRA membership or gender identity.
Time & Location
Jun 04, 2024, 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM CDT
About the Event
Join one of our Women In TPRM work groups and help further our program mission while building out valuable resources and new programs!
This working group is dedicated to uplifting & educating women within the TPRM Industry. Activities related to accomplishing this goal may include, but not be limited to, providing access to talks, tools, and techniques for uplifting and informing women in TPRM. In addition, the group may also find and submit resources to be added to our Resource Sharing Library, including reports, TED Talks, relevant articles, etc.
To follow volunteer expectations on the TPRA website.
Work Group Objectives & Activities
- Find talks on YouTube and link to the Women in TPRM Library. Check It Out >
- Write articles for the Women in TPRM Library, as well as the TPRA blog. Check It Out >
- Create videos for TPRA’s YouTube channel. Check It Out >
- Create documents to be downloaded by women and men to educate on certain topics.
- Promote the importance of Women in TPRM and create/provide educational material to organizations.
- Provide access to talks, tools, and techniques for uplifting and informing Women in TPRM.
- Create monthly spotlights for women in TPRM. Check It Out >
This group is open to ANYONE, regardless of TPRA membership or gender identity.